Majora Mask The Legend Of Zelda Front And Back Car Mats
All of our Front And Back Car Mats are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Add style to your car while keeping your floors clean and protected!
- Features a durable and easy-to-clean custom print constructed from a waterproof polyester material.
- Rubberized backing with black finished edges ensures a secure grip and skid-free placement.
- Keep your car floors protected from dirt, spills and daily wear and tear with these stylish custom printed car floor mats!
30-day Return Guarantee
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
What Is The Restocking Fee?
Who Will Pay The Return Shipping Cost?
- For detective products or sending wrong products: we will be liable for this return shipping cost.
- For customer remorse, purchased the wrong product or customer don't want the items: Customer will pay the actual cost of return shipping.
We receive all return products By Mail.
How Do I Return Items?
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label. After receiving our shipping label, please do exactly following instructions:
- Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email.
- Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package to address mention in the email.
Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers
You will receive an email as soon as we received your items. We will also send you another email to notify you if we approve or reject to refund in your case. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Note: Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted
When can I Request A Replacement Item?
Each product has to be inspected carefully before delivered. But mistakes are inevitable and to make sure that all customers are satisfied, we offer replacement items for any of the following reasons:
- The product itself is flawed.
- The quality of the printing is poor.
- Final product is materially different than the design presented on our website.
- The following information of product is not the same as the order: type, size, color, printing content.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged or our faults in production and shipping. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Our customer service team will review your claim. If your claim is approved, we will provide you with a return address.
Which Evidence Should I Submit For Replacement?
Submitting all pieces of evidence to clarify shipping/product error is very important to our return/replacement process. Please note that all required pictures must be sent. Otherwise, we cannot provide return/replacement items.
Wrong product shipped
Please send some pictures as proof, which include:
- Picture of the wrong items you received
- Picture of the shipping label.
Please send the picture as proof:
- Picture of the shipping label.
- Photo measure the size of the product with a ruler.
- Picture of the product you received
Broken/ Damaged items:
Please send some pictures as proof, which includes:
- Picture of the broken item
- Picture of the shipping label.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly refund your money under the following conditions:
1. You must present the product to us within 30 days from the date of delivery;
2. You must provide us with a satisfactory proof of purchase (such as the invoice or register receipt).
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
NOT apply to:
- Gift cards or vouchers;
- Made-to-order, personalised or monogrammed items;
- Items that have an accompanying tag that states ‘no change of mind’;
- Repaired or replacement items provided under our policy;
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet the above requirements.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will refund you the amount you paid, excluding the original delivery charges. Refunds will be processed the way you made your original purchase. You are responsible for the cost and the risk of returning the goods to us. We recommend that items are returned to us via courier or registered post to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. If the returned Product does not meet the requirements of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of the return of your goods to the postal address that you nominate.
If you believe a product purchased from us is damaged, faulty or unsafe or is not of acceptable quality, fit for the specified purpose or does not match the description given to the product, you may return it to us within a reasonable period after purchase. In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, you must also notify us as soon as possible.
If a Product has a minor defect, we may provide a repair within a reasonable time. If we cannot repair the product within a reasonable time, then you can choose a replacement or refund. If the Product is assessed as having a major failure you may choose to return the product and receive a refund or receive an identical replacement. Otherwise you may keep the product and request compensation equal to the drop in the value of the product owing to the problem.
Products that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, misuse, failure to take reasonable care or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions are not considered to be faulty.
If a Product is replaced, your replacement Product becomes your property and the returned Product becomes our property. When a refund is given, the returned Product becomes our property.
if you are returning a faulty Product, please contact our Customer Service Team and provide your order number and a full detailed description of the problem.
Address: 18121 E Hampden Ave Unit C #1000 Aurora, Colorado, United States 80013.
Phone: +1 614-568-4730