Notice and Takedown Policy of 99Shirt
99Shirt operates in good faith. The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, 99Shirt requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and 99Shirt does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
If you sincerely believe an intellectual property right has been violated on 99Shirt, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us that includes:
1. Full name of the owner of the intellectual property right
2. Your own full name & the name of the company you represent
3. Your full address (this must include City, State and Zip Code)
4. Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
5. Full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
6. Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the Premier Choice Gear website
7. Full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated
8. A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear and transparent declaration that you will indemnify
99Shirt against any/all associated claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which 99Shirt may incur in connection with the notice
To proceed, please fill out the form on this link: http://bit.ly/99shirtdmcatakedown